Tuesday, April 26, 2011

1st in England but not so lucky...

Hey its colin and im going to type about the Amazing Rcce in England! For our first challenge we had to find out when the Queen became in power then find out when the London Eye (largest ferris wheel) in London. Then I had find out how to make the 99 flake, the 99 flake is ice cream with a chocolate bar on the top of it. I decided to eat it instead of alexis and it was pretty good.Next we had to set dominoes up and show the Heelstone. I messed up because I showed the whole Stone henge when I just had to show the Heelstone... Anyways next was a yield and we got yielded by Bubblegum Bling. Payback. Then we played some rugby and then had to find a picture of the London Eye on Thames River. In the end we came in 8th.

Other activities- Greenwich Park

London eye-

Colin Loser

No comments:

Post a Comment