Monday, April 11, 2011

Berlin, Germany

April 11, 2011                                                                                               10:27 pm
Heyy its Alexis,
          This week I had to do the race by myself again. 1st I flew from Kona, Hawaii to Berlin, Germany. 2nd I had to find the world’s tallest church it was called the Ulm Minister. It was 161.9 meters high and had 786 stairs. 3rd I had to make the church with cubes the number of cubes was 32. 4th I had to go to the King Ludwig II castle that was used in the movie “Sleeping Beauty”. 5th I had to drive on the “Auto Bahn” highway.6th I had to find the ingredients to a “Black Forest Cake”. This is because Germany is very famous for “Black Forest Cake”.7th I was suppose to eat a piece of “Black Forest Cake” but I couldn’t because I am lactose intolerance. So I took a 2 hour delay. 8th next I had to find out who or what “Checkpoint Charlie (Checkpoint C)” was. It is the place where most people tried to escape to West Germany from East Germany, and is where most people got killed by snipers on the towers and on the bridge. 9th I went to the hotel and stayed the night.
Some other things I did are:
1.      Went to Germany’s oldest zoo
2.      Went to the “Pergammon Museum”
3.      Went to the Berlin Radisson Hotel” with the world’s biggest aquarium
That is all I did in Berlin Germany. Have to go. Bye bye.
Peace out,
Alexis
This is a picture of checkpoint Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment